Monday, March 17, 2014

Graham + Bella




These are some knits that entered circulation before they were properly photographed. It's been that kind of winter where the knits go from the needles directly to the head and hands immediately.

Patterns: Hats - Graham, Mittens - Bella
Yarns: White - Rowan Angora, Grey - Cascade superwash + 1 strand of black mohair, Black mittens - Patons Classic Merino + 1 strand of black mohair

Modifications: I followed the hat patterns as directed but I came out with a weird little know at the end. Ripped it back so it wasn't so long and it's now perfectly rounded and slouchy.

Off for a little vacay ... back next month!

2 comments:

Preeti said...

As always, these knits are just lovely! Enjoy your vacation :)

Cherryeyes said...

Hey! I've made that Graham hat for Tristan - only it spends more time on my head than on his. It's a nice one. And the mitts look super cozy. I should really follow a pattern for mittens. The ones I make up always look nice but are not thick and warm, the way mitts should be. I'm going to try thrumming this summer in preparation for the next long, hard winter.

Post a Comment