Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I heart...bunting bunting bunting (and knitting)



:: My friend Johanna made me this bunting. Isn't it awesome? So modern and pretty. I'm still contemplating the very perfect spot for it. Thanks J :) And so to celebrate all things bunting, here's some extreme cuteness. 




:: Brecon Becons bunting (oy yoy yoy - it looks so beautiful)



:: Sweet bunting sweater

:: And finally, this isn't bunting related, but I LOVE this book trailer for knitted slippers. If you haven't seen it yet, I promise you will be absolutely charmed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love bunting too! I've been toying with the idea of draping some across my office to make it look a bit more festive...jury is still out one whether that would be a good idea! hehe

Preeti said...

Most charming preview for the book ever!! Love the fall colors in your bunting. Buntings are always so lovely!

Johanna said...

The world needs more bunting for splash of whimsy!

Cherryeyes said...

Bunting? I never even knew that those strings with hanging flags had a name, and now it turns out there is a whole MOVEMENT! That Brecon Beacon looks like a pretty OK place to hang out.

Post a Comment