Sunday, April 14, 2013

I heart ... this and that


Hey y'all!

Did you have a nice weekend eating sweet potato soup, drinking cups of tea, watching the Masters and doing embroidery? Because I did. A truly good weekend.

I finished my Winterwoods cross-stitch sampler but it's so wrinkly and I ironed it for nine straight hot hours (or it may have only been two cool and breezy minutes. In either case, it's not ready for a closeup just yet.) In the meantime, I also got a start on a sweet Miniature Rhino alphabet sampler that I picked up at the Renegade Craft Fair last summer. It is super.

Let's look at some pretty things, shall we?

:: For the makers - I wish they shipped to Canada because I would totally sign up! I love this idea and the amazing tutorials too.

:: A little embroidery how-to book from Bustle and Sew.

:: Really really really want to make these Charlotte Street mitts.

:: Aviator kitty change purse.

Hope we have lovely sunny days this week.

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Cherryeyes said...

As always, lots of lovely stuff to dream about. And I watched the masters that weekend as well. Who knew? I thought I had to keep it a secret!
xoxo
V.

Post a Comment