Thursday, January 24, 2013

i heart ... crafty friends





Instead of linking around to amazing projects on the internet, I thought I would show some things my dear and crafty friends have made.

:: From seam to seam, a perfect perfect perfect table topper. 

:: Box-frame pouch - kit from Quilt a Bag. I feel like a sophisticated lady with this in my hands. (And then I remember I'm not a sophisticated lady.)

:: Zakka box from Zakka Style (sweetest box evah!).

:: Charming charm Square scarf (I like to wear this while sipping tea).

:: Oh so cheery Christmas urn - Also made me feel like a sophisticated lady. (And then, well, see above.)

:: Crisp and clean pillowcases embroidered with this pretty Queen Anne's Lace pattern.


:: Super delish Winter Jam (C - did you have a certain recipe you followed for this?)

:: Ceramic flowers cowl in Madelinetosh - The colour, the flowers, the yarn -- SWOON.


:: Crocheted cowl (give it your best shot winter weather - I will defeat you wearing this).

:: Cheery bunting pillowcases -- When the first thing you see in the morning is jolly bunting flags, it's hard not to be happy.

1 comment:

Prairie Lemon said...

Why yes, I did...the recipe is now posted! Glad you like it!

Post a Comment