Monday, September 10, 2012

I heart ... Sweet september

Tokyo ferris wheel
Tokyo ferris wheel

Hello September! So glad you're here! Here are some things I am very excited about:

:: I've signed up for Coursera - a free, online program where you can take short courses offered through different universities. I hope I can keep up, it's been a while since I've been a student but I am very keen to learn new things.

:: This holiday bag tutorial has me thinking about Christmas making.

:: I'm really eager to get the digital download for a new magazine called The Simple Things, from the same team who produce the delightful Mollie Makes. There are some gorgeous pics of a crocheted tea cozy in the preview that I think might be nice for gifts.

:: My crafty friend forever JW made me some napkins. Oh the tidiness of the mitred corners makes me want to be a better person. (or at least a better sewer).

:: This shawl is very beautiful.

:: I don't ride a bike. But I cannot. stop. coveting. this. bag! Also, this bag, wowowow.

Happy week ahead friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment