Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ta-da, three hems and you're done!

Voile scarf


I can be a bit of a spaz at the sewing machine. Sometimes things fly along happily and I think, oh I should be doing this more often. Other times, when things aren't going so well, I start to sweat and I think, I shall never ever sew again. There might be some angry fist shaking too.

But, this little circular scarf (a kit from Greenwood Quiltery) is always easy - hem one side, hem the other, french seam the two ends together and voila, a pretty circular scarf.

My friend Deb made one for me last year and it is the nicest of lightweight scarves.

The details:
Voila kit from Greenwood Quiltery
The fabric: Anna Maria Horner Innocent Crush voile
Made for: My dear friend Anna for her birthday


2 comments:

Lynn said...

a spaz? hardly. loooooove the cowl!

craftedlandscape said...

so sweet! lucky friend and just in time to start thinking fall wardrobe!

Post a Comment