Sunday, July 29, 2012

i heart...

Boston Aquarium
Hello, jelly!
Boston Aquarium
Taken May 18, 2008 at the Boston Aquarium
Jellyfish at the Boston Aquarium

Hello friends! After a very long week, I am back :)
Some things that I've been loving:

:: This DIY for cheerful cotton bracelets.

:: This zippered card pouch tutorial (via How About Orange)

:: I'm quite curious about this olive oil zucchini cake with lemon glaze recipe

:: This iPad case tutorial (because I do believe that if I look at enough ipad case tutorials and patterns, I can will one into being with just my mind. No? That's not how it works?)

Coming up soon, some actual knitting!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

You mean that's not how it works???

I keep waiting for a Starmore sweater to knit itself as I read more patterns.

So I guess that explains it!

Post a Comment