Monday, April 16, 2012

Winterwoods


This crafty ball of chaos is my new lunchtime project. The kit is so absolutely pretty and nice. Just looking at the little diagrams makes me happy.

But, I'm very much a newbie to this and so I'm alternating between moments of:

 'hey check me out! I'm making little x's'
and
 'ugh, cross stitch! Seriously, you're the meanest ever!'

(Like now for instance, I think the m i just made is too small and I'll have to rip it... Ugh, very unkind indeed!)

I expect Mr. Cross-Stitch and I will become friends and enemies several times more over the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Cherryeyes said...

I hate to say it, but that's one strange 'm'. However the tiny x's are very neat! Perhaps you and Mr. Cross-Stitch are destined to be more than just friends!!

xxx

V.

Post a Comment